Waterloo Crash carts provide a highly manoeuvrable and stable work platform for your emergency response team. Available accessories, such as Sharps container holders, Swivel Defibrillator shelves, Suction trays and a wide assortment of pharmacy trays provide a great deal of design flexibility.
Waterloo Crash carts are available in both Steel and Aluminium construction. Steel carts offer a lower cost solution while our lightweight Aluminium carts offer the added benefits of being 30% lighter (easier to push), will not rust, include integrated drawer dividers, side shelves and larger, more stylish drawer handles. The cost savings provided with the integrated drawer dividers in our aluminium cart can often justify the upgrade!
|Item:||Waterloo Steel Crash Cart (Short)|
|Dimensions:||737mm (W) x 622mm (D) x 953mm (H)|
|Drawers:||1 x 102mm, 1 x 76mm, 1 x 152mm, 1 x 229mm drawers|
|Exterior:||Red Exterior with Red Drawer Fronts|
|Other:||– Lever Lock (accommodates plastic tamper evident seals)|
Additional Features Include
Antimicrobial paint, Standard centralized Lever-lock (Key Lock, Electronic, mechanical pushbutton or proximity locks also available), Full extension ball bearing drawer glides, Ergonomic push handles, Removeable ABS plastic moulded top, Wide platform stabilizer base with 5″ Premium easy roll swivel casters (2 brakes, 1 steering, 1 full swivel), Accessories mount to pre-threaded holes, Latex Free.
– All full-size steel carts are available in short, medium, tall, and extra tall sizes
– Steel carts can be configured with any combination of 76mm, 152mm, 229mm drawers (no extra charge)
– Cart exterior available in electric blue, grey, or red (no additional charge)
– Drawer fronts available in any of 16 custom colours (no additional charge)
– Five years warranty
– Please see this link to view Waterloo’s Product Feature Videos
– View the Waterloo ER2000 Flyer Here
*Add this product to your quote request*