Waterloo Crash carts provide a highly maneuverable and stable work platform for your emergency response team. Available accessories, such as Sharps container holders, Swivel Defibrillator shelves, Suction trays and a wide assortment of pharmacy trays provide a great deal of design flexibility.
Waterloo Crash carts are available in both Steel and Aluminum construction. Steel carts offer a lower cost solution while our lightweight Aluminum carts offer the added benefits of being 30% lighter (easier to push), will not rust, include integrated drawer dividers, side shelves and larger, more stylish drawer handles. The cost savings provided with the integrated drawer dividers in our aluminium cart can often justify the upgrade!
|Item:||Waterloo Aluminium Crash Cart|
|Dimensions:||737mm (W) x 622mm (D) x 1143mm (H)|
|Drawers:||3 x 76mm, 2 x 152mm, 1 x 229mm drawers|
|Exterior:||Red Exterior with Red Drawer Fronts|
|Other:||– Lever Lock (accommodates plastic tamper-evident seals)
– Waterloo Aluminium Crash Carts include two slide-out side shelves, stylish larger drawer handles and drawer dividers in every drawer
– All full-size aluminium carts are available in short, medium, tall, and extra tall sizes
– Aluminium carts can be configured with any combination of 76mm, 152mm, 229mm drawers (no extra charge)
– Cart exterior available in electric blue, grey, or red (no additional charge)
– Drawer fronts available in any of 16 custom colours (no additional charge)
– Five years warranty