Waterloo Full Size Treatment carts can be customized to serve a multitude of treatment needs. From Suture Carts, Difficult Airway Carts, Cast Carts, IV carts, and every thing in between, Waterloo can custom design a cart for your specific need.
Waterloo Full sized treatment carts are available in both Steel and Aluminum contruction. Steel carts offer a lower cost solution while our lightweight Aluminum carts offer the added benefits of being 30% lighter (easier to push), will not rust, include integrated drawer dividers, side shelves and larger, more stylish drawer handles. The cost savings provided with the integrated drawer dividers in our aluminum cart can often justify the upgrade!
|Item:||Waterloo Full Size Steel Treatment Cart (Tall)|
|Dimensions:||737mm (W) x 622mm (D) x 1105mm (H)|
|Drawers:||1 x 102mm, 2 x 76mm, 1 x 152mm, 1 x 229mm drawers|
|Exterior:||Grey Exterior with Charcoal Blue Drawer Fronts with key lock|
Additional Features Include
Antimicrobial paint, Standard centralized Key lock (Lever lock, Electronic, mechanical pushbutton or proximity locks also available), Full extension ball bearing drawer glides, Ergonomic push handles, Removeable ABS plastic molded top, Wide platform stabilizer base with 5″ Premium easy roll swivel casters (2 brake, 1 steering, 1 full swivel), Accessories mount to prethreaded holes, Latex Free.
– All Full Size Steel carts are available in short, medium, tall, and extra tall sizes
– Steel carts can be configured with any combination of 76mm, 152mm, 229mm, or 305mm drawers (no additional charge)
– Cart Exterior available in grey, electric blue or red (no additional charge)
– Drawer fronts available in any of 16 custom colours (no additional charge)
– Five years warranty
– Please see this link to view Waterloo’s Product Feature Videos
*Add this product to your quote request*