- Precision ball bearing castors enable the weight of the unit to be absorbed by the bearing. This design ensures that the unit will be able to be moved with minimal effort.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer runners provide easy gliding of drawer movement, this allows full access to the contents of the drawer with ease. When the trolley is moved, these drawers will not fly open.
- For safety reasons, our products have full safety folds that are standard on all our products.
- Our large curved handles are entirely smooth to minimise infection control and make grasping easier
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Powder Coated Stainless Drawer Fronts in a variety of colours. The displayed unit is Green
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee for all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Item:||IV Dressing Trolley|
|Dimensions:||875w x 500d x 10010h (mm)|
|Drawers:||5 x 500w (Right Hand Side), Single Drawer 300w (Left Hand Side) mm|
|Shelves:||Top Shelf 875 x 500, Left Hand (2 off) 300mm W x 500mmD|
|Rails:||3 x Rails on Top Shelf only|
|Handles:||6 x New Curve Ergonomically Styled (5 large, 1 Small)|
|Castors: Drawer Fronts:||Powder Coated Stainless Drawer Fronts|
|Colour:||Client to advise Drawer Front Colour|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel / Welded|