- We have set the Lower Shelf height to 300mm from the floor to support OH&S requirements to minimise bending/lifting exposure
- Precision ball bearing castors enable the weight of the unit to be absorbed by the bearing. This design ensures that the unit will be able to be moved with minimal effort.
- For safety reasons, our products have full safety folds that are standard on all our products.
- Our large curved handles are entirely smooth to minimise infection control and make grasping easier
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee for all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Dimensions:||900w x500d x 900h|
|Shelves:||2 x Lipped Shelves, 3 x Rails to Both Shelves|
|Handles:||1 x Push Handle; 2 x Door Handles|
|Castors:||4 x 100mm Castors|
|Buffers:||4 x Buffers|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel / Welded|