- Two years warranty
- The unit has been designed by medical staff (users)
- “Click-Close” drawer runners. They stay closed when transporting the Scout Trolley and protects staff and hospital walls
- Precision ball bearing castors enable the weight of the unit to be absorbed by the bearing. This design ensures that the unit will be able to be moved with minimal effort.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer runners provide easy gliding of drawer movement, this allows full access to the contents of the drawer with ease. These drawers will not fly open when the trolley is moved.
- For safety reasons, our products have full safety folds that are standard on all our products.
- Our large curved handles are entirely smooth to minimise infection control and make grasping easier
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guaranteefor all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Dimensions:||800w x 800d x 900h (Shelf 1405)|
|Drawers:||4 x Half Drawers|
|Shelves:||1 x Drop Down Shelf, Overhead Rodded Shelf|
|Castors:||4 x 125mm Swivel|
|Other:||Removable Prep Solutions Bin, Hooks for Scissors|