Our traditional steel crash Unicarts have been used in hospitals worldwide for over 35 years. All of our Unicarts can be custom configured for no additional charge or extended lead time and are offered with a light grey, red or electric blue exterior, and blue-grey, charcoal, dark blue, electric blue, fairway green, light blue, light grey, natural, orange, pink, red, spring green, teal, violet, white, wine or yellow drawers.
- Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect portions of the product.
- Ball-bearing slides with quick release.
- Dual push handles.
- ABS plastic moulded top.
- 5” Premium easy roll casters (1) full swivel, (2) swivel w/brake, (1) swivel w/ tracking .
- Stabilizer Base with high impact, non-marking plastic bumper to add stability and help keep cart from tipping.
- Pre-threaded holes on sides & back to easily mount accessories.
|Item:||Waterloo Steel Emergency Cart|
|Dimensions:||737mm(W) x 622mm(D) x 1067mm (H)|
|Drawers:||2 x 76mm, 2 x 152mm, 1 x 229mm|
|Exterior:||Grey Exterior with Light Blue Drawer Fronts|
– Please see this link to view Waterloo’s Product Feature Videos
– View the Waterloo ER2000 Flyer Here