Benefits Perspex trolley
- Perspex trolley drawers make the contents of the drawer easily identifiable.
- We have set the Lower Shelf height to 300mm from the floor to support OH&S requirements to minimise bending/lifting exposure
- Precision ball bearing castors enable the weight of the unit to be absorbed by the bearing. This design ensures that the unit will be able to be moved with minimal effort.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer runners provide easy gliding of drawer movement, this allows full access to the contents of the drawer with ease. When the trolley is moved, these drawers will not fly open. Designed to protect contents impact damage
- For safety reasons, our products have full safety folds that is standard on all our products.
- Our large curved handles are entirely smooth to minimise infection control and make grasping easier
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Optional powder Coated Stainless Drawer Fronts in a variety of colours.
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee for all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Item:||Perspex Drawer Trolley|
|Dimensions:||500w x 500d x 900h|
|Drawer:||2 Perspex Drawers with Side/Back Panels|
|Shelves:||2 x Shelf, 3 x rails top shelf|
|Handles:||4 x New Curved Ergonomic Style|
|Castors:||4 x 100mm Swivel|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel / Welded|
|Other:||Easy Visual Identification|