- Space saving – Nesting IV Pole with a sleek curved base and no sharp ends
- For Infection control purposes we have engineered the BOOMERANG to minimise base welds/joins reducing areas for potential bacteria
- The Boomerang is adjustable for gravity feed;
- The Nesting Base (total IV Pole weight is 11kg)
- We have positioned the castors so that they are covered by the base for Infection control purposes
- We have added extra weight in the base to create a lower centre of gravity for increased IV pole stability
- For safety reasons our products have full safety folds that is standard on all our products.
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guarantee for all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Item:||IV Pole Nesting Base – THE BOOMERANG|
|Dimensions:||530 x 530 x (1400-2300mmH) (Option for larger base)|
|Castors:||5 x 75mm Standard Swivel Castors|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel/ Welded|
|Other:||IV Pole Nesting Base – THE BOOMERANG
Space saving – Nesting IV Pole with a sleek curved base and no sharp ends
2 x Pigs Tail IV bag holder – option for 4 X pigs Tails (Code RH4)