- We have set the Lower Shelf height to 300mm from the floor to support OH&S requirements to minimise bending/lifting exposure
- Precision ball bearing castors enable the weight of the unit to be absorbed by the bearing. This design ensures that the unit will be able to be moved with minimal effort.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer runners provides easy gliding of drawer movement, this allows full access to the contents of the drawer with ease. These drawers will not fly open when the trolley is moved.
- For safety reasons, our products have full safety foldsthat are standard on all our products.
- Our large curved handles are entirely smooth to minimise infection control and make grasping easier
- Durable and reliable medical equipment
- Emery Industries is proud to stand behind our manufactured products, and in support of this, we are now offering a 10 Year Workmanship Guaranteefor all our Emery Stainless Steel products that are manufactured in-house at Arundel on the Gold Coast. We have known for many years that our products set the benchmark for the highest quality in the industry.
|Item:||Height Adjustable Scope Sink (with lower shelve)|
|Dimensions:||2000w x 650d x (900 to 1150)h|
|Bowl:||1 x 1800 x 450 x 200 deep|
|Rear Splash Back:||300mm|
|Shelves:||Mesh or Solid Stainless Steel Storage Available on Request|
|Other:||Includes Water Resistant Switch (IP66 Rating) Switch|
|Castors:||Delivered on Castors (Height Adjustable Feet supplied)|
Must be Changed to Height Adjustable Feet by Client on Site
- Includes waste plumbing kit, however does not include site installation
- Sinks require installation by registered plumber May require on site cutting of hole in mesh shelf for waste penetration Specifications for sizing and bowl location need to be confirmed
- Does not include taps or holes drilled for taps Site must have floor drain
- Castors Available on Request
- Delivery 6-8 Weeks from Drawing Approval
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel / Welded